Getting a permanent ink of their partners’ faces is among the most common ways for celebrities to express their devotion.
Although most relationships don’t last forever, the ink work they got is likely to last for a very long time, unless they do some cover up work.
Below are some of the famous names in the entertainment industry who got their ‘for better or for worse’ tattoos.
- Justin Bieber – the Biebs got Selena Gomez’s face tatted on his wrist as an angel tattoo.
- David Beckham – the famous soccer player has 40 tattoos all over his body, including several designs that are in honor of his wife Victoria Beckham. He also got a Brigitte Bardot inspired portrait of his wife.
- Amber Rose – Rose had Wiz Khalifa’s smiling face inked on the back of her arm. Although they have already separated, they remain on good terms and co-parent their kid, Sebastian.
- Zayn Malik – the former One Directioner got a cartoonish illustration of his ex-girlfriend Perrie Edwards on his bicep.
- Kat Von D – the famous celebrity tattoo artist showed love to her ex-boyfriend Jesse James by getting his childhood photo inked on her skin.
- Chris Brown – the R&B singer got Karrueche Tran’s face tattooed on his arm. The almost frightening tattoo portrait is probably a foreshadowing of how their relationship would end.